At Mint Dental Care, we welcome a wide selection of payment methods to make taking care of your dental care as easy as can be. Going to the dentist can be nerve-wracking already, and our variety of financing options takes away any additional stress.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Savings account to pay out-of-pocket costs
- Can use FSA if set-up by employer
- Can utilize HSA if enrolled in compatible health plan
In-House Dental Membership Plan
- Includes two comprehensive exams and all necessary X-rays as well as two cleanings
- Enjoy 20% all other services
- Membership costs $249/adult, $249/each additional adult (must be an immediate family member), and $150/child per year
- Patient-focused financing plan that works like a credit card
- Lets you pay medical bills through affordable monthly payments
- No interest as long as you pay in full by the end of your plan
No Insurance? No Problem!
If you don’t have dental insurance, you can still save big with our in-house membership plan. The Mint Dental Care Savers Plan allows you to enjoy heavily discounted dental services without any of the hassles or paperwork involved with insurance. Now it’s easier than ever to fit the care you need into your budget! To learn more or to easily enroll today, just call our office at 479-755-8150.
- 20% Off a Variety of Services
- No Deductibles, Filing Claims, or Waiting Periods
- Individual & Family Plans Tailored to Your Unique Needs