Emergency Dental Care in Centerton, AR
Dental emergencies strike when you least expect them, leaving you in need of emergency dental care as quickly as possible. At Mint Dental Care, we offer high-quality emergency treatments to provide you with relief and get you back to your everyday routine. If you’re searching for an emergency dentist in Centerton, contact our office today!
When you’re in an emergency situation, you don’t want to waste time calling around to find appointment availability. We reserve space in our schedule to accommodate emergency visits and strive to get you into the office the very same day you call. In most cases, we can provide same-day treatment.
All Ages Welcome
Whether you need an emergency tooth extraction or your kiddo is experiencing severe tooth pain, our doors are open to you. We offer a broad range of dental treatments to care for patients of all ages. Our team is skilled in adjusting our approach to uniquely treat the patient in front of us. We vow to treat your little one with compassion and a gentle touch.
CONTACT YOUR CENTERTON DENTIST! CALL (479) 802-4224 or FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:
Experience the difference
- Relaxing amenities for a comfortable dental visit
- Flexible financial options for insured and uninsured patients
- Late hours to fit into your busy schedule
- Advanced technology for precise and gentle diagnosis
- Family block appointments and emergencies welcome
Best Practices for Dental Emergencies
- Rinse the tooth of any debris
- Do not remove any remaining tissue
- Place tooth back into its socket, if possible
- Transport any tooth particles to our office
- Retrieve any chipped pieces
- Carefully rinse them
- Place them in a small container with milk
- Call our office immediately
- Gently floss around the inflamed area
- Rinse with an alcohol-free mouthwash
- Apply ice to the area in small time increments
- Call to reserve your appointment time
- Retrieve the restorative solution
- Ensure all debris as been removed
- Attempt to place it back into its proper position
- Schedule your visit to have it repaired
Do I need to be a current patient to schedule an emergency appointment?
No, you don’t! Even if you’ve never visited Mint Dental Care before for dental treatment, we can help you with your dental emergency.
What is the most common dental emergency?
There are a few common dental emergencies, including a cracked or broken tooth, a dental abscess, and a knocked-out tooth.
When should I go to the hospital for a dental emergency?
There are some serious emergencies where you may be unsure if you should go to the hospital or see a dentist. A good rule of thumb is that if your emergency involves your face or jaw, you should get immediate medical attention at your local hospital. For example, if you’ve fractured or dislocated your jaw or you have so much swelling that it’s hard for you to breathe, then you should go to the hospital.
Are emergency dental services more expensive?
Just because you’re dealing with an emergency and in serious need of treatment doesn’t mean that the prices are going to spike! The emergency dental services you receive won’t necessarily be any more expensive than how much they cost for a non-emergency patient.
Cost of Emergency Dental Care
If you’re concerned about the cost of emergency dental treatments, you’re not alone. Many budgets don’t account for surprise dental visits. At Mint Dental Care, our goal is to provide affordable emergency dentistry to the Centerton community. We accept an array of payment methods, work with several insurance providers, and offer third-party financing through CareCredit® for any out-of-pocket costs. Don’t let budgetary concerns keep you from getting the care you deserve!
Call to schedule your appointment!